Our Services

Department of Veteran Services can assist you with filing:

  • Compensation for service-related disabilities
  • Dependency indemnity compensation for survivors based upon service connected death
  • Pension for war-era veteran with housebound and A&A allowance
  • Death pension for survivors of war-era veteran based on non-service connected reasons
  • Dependent allowances
  • VA healthcare enrollments
  • California Veteran Home Admissions
  • Request and Correction of Military Records
  • Discharge upgrades
  • Education benefits
  • CalVet College Fee Waiver Program
  • Life Insurance
  • Burial reimbursement / headstones