Complaints and Hazards

Non-Emergency Complaint Forms

In order for us to provide you with the appropriate form, please indicate whether the incident occurred on the West Slope or in the Tahoe Area of El Dorado County: 

West Slope - From Kyburz to El Dorado Hills 

Tahoe Area - From South Lake Tahoe to Strawberry 

If you have an emergency situation involving an animal, please call 911 or Sheriff's Dispatch at (530) 621-6600.

To speak with an Animal Services staff person regarding a non-emergency complaint please call:
(530) 621-5795 - West Slope/Placerville Area
(530) 573-7925 - South Lake Tahoe