Behavioral Health Forms

Historical Information Form(PDF, 256KB)
You can use this form to give facts about a person's mental health background and needs to experts. The facts you provide help mental health, medical and law enforcement personnel provide the best care possible for your loved one.

Assisted Outpatient Treatment (AOT) Referral(PDF, 726KB)
Use this form to refer an individual to AOT. AOT services provide for limited term, court-ordered outpatient mental health treatment for individuals who meet strict criteria as defined by State law.

Grievance Form(PDF, 17KB)
We encourage you to discuss any complaints or issues about your Mental Health services with your Service Provider. You may file a Grievance by talking to your Service Provider, or to any Behavioral Health staff with whom you feel comfortable. Also, you have the choice of completing this form, or phoning in your Grievance to:

  • Patients' Rights Advocate: 530-621-6183 or 1-800-929-1955

Formulario para Presentar Quejas(PDF, 17KB)
Le aconsejamos que usted hable con su Proveedor de Servicios o el Coordinador de Resoluciones de Problemas sobre cualquier queja o problema que usted tenga con los servicios de Salud Mental. Usted puede poner una queja hablando con su Proveedor de Servicios o Coordinador de Resoluciones de Problemas, o con cualquier empleado de Salud Mental con el cual usted se sienta más en confianza. También usted tiene la opción de llenar el formulario, o hablar por teléfono sobre su queja:

  • Patients' Rights Advocate: 530-621-6183 o 1-800-929-1955

Appeal Form(PDF, 44KB)
You have 60 days to file this Appeal; the 60 days started the day after a Notice of Adverse Benefit Determination was given or mailed to you. Remember, you need not have received a Notice of Adverse Benefit Determination in order to file an Appeal. If you are unsure if this applies to you, you may ask any Behavioral Health staff member, or call one of the following numbers to request assistance:

  • Problem Resolution Coordinator: 530-621-6290 or 1-800-929-1955
  • Patient’s Rights Advocate: 530-621-6183

Formulario de Apelación(PDF, 1MB)
Usted tiene 60 días para presentar una Apelación. Los 60 días comienzan el día después de que personalmente le entregamos la Aviso de Determinación de Beneficios Adversos, o el día después de la fecha del matasellos de esta notificación. Recuerde, no es necesario haber recibido una Aviso de Determinación de Beneficios Adversospara hacer una Apelación. Si usted no está seguro/a si esto le aplica a usted, puede preguntarle a cualquier empleado del Departamento de Salud Mental, o llame a uno de los siguientes teléfonos para solicitar ayuda:

  • Coordinador de Resoluciones de Problemas: 530-621-6290 o 1-800-929-1955:
  • Defensor de Derechos del Paciente: 530-621-6183

Change of Clinician Form(PDF, 12KB)
You may request a change of clinician, case manager, or doctor. While this is not always feasible, we will do our best to honor your request in a timely manner. To make such a request, please complete the form and give to the clinic receptionist, or you may return the form by mail.

Solicitud para Cambiar de Consejero(PDF, 12KB)
Usted puede solicitar un cambio de consejero. Aunque no siempre es posible, haremos todo lo posible para cumplir con su solicitud. Para solicitar el cambio, favor complete el formulario. Usted puede entregárselo a la recepcionista de nuestra clínica, o enviarlo por correo.

Family Release and Information Form(PDF, 91KB)
(from NAMI)
This form may be given to mental health providers and hospitals. The mental health provider or hospital may have their own forms and require your family member to sign a new authorization for release of information.